Town & Country Ceramic Tile, Inc. is the largest tile distributor Near New Jersey, NJ.
Founded in 1968, Town & Country Ceramic Tile, Inc. is the largest tile distributor in Rockland County, NY. The variations that we carry and display in our 2000 sqft. Showroom are cutting edge. Our showroom has many in stock items that are available for immediate use on projects, and special order items are usually available within two weeks or less. Town & Country Ceramic Tile. Inc. is a distributor of many of the most popular manufacturers. Our clients include the best known contractors and the top interior designers in the area. We only carry the highest quality products and are known in the industry for our professionalism and friendly sales team. Our goal is for you to select a quality tile that fits your project perfectly, while having a pleasant experience working with us.
Our sales team has an in-depth background of knowledge and experience necessary to help you make the right selection for residential or commercial projects. The sales designers have been with Town and Country for over three decades and they offer design advice and services from the inception of your project, to the completion of the job.
Our team has many years of experience and are passionate about making your aesthetic dreams come to fruition. You can always count on Town and Country to go the extra Tile!! Some memorable commercial projects are: Crown Plaza in Suffern, the new JCC in New City, The Sheldon at Suffern Station, McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Ramapo Cirque, Bon Aire Park, and many others!
Town & Country Ceramic Tile is the largest American Made Tile, Made in the USA Tile, Recycled and Green Tile, Residential Tile, Commercial Tile and can recommend Tile installation professionals you can trust. We provide the highest quality tile for residential projects: Fireplaces, bathrooms, living spaces, kitchens, flooring, hallways, foyers, and basements. We also provide the very best tile for commercial floors, bathrooms and waiting rooms.
Note: ALL photos supplied by Florida Tile
Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Near New Jersey
Are you looking to enhance the ambiance of your residential or commercial building near New Jersey by adding durable ceramic or porcelain tiles for decorative or protective use with low maintenance? Ceramic and porcelain tiles add a clean and luxurious look to any room, such as bathrooms, kitchens, foyers, or any other living or working space. These tiles are known for their durability, different colors and texture. They are very easy to install on floors and walls and they add an appealing look to any room in your home or office. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of ceramic or porcelain tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Glass Tile Near New Jersey
Looking to add a whole new dimension to a room in your home or office near New Jersey? Glass tiles come in different shapes and sizes that will brighten any room with the reflection of radiant light. They can be added to a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen backsplash, and much more. They are easy to install and require very low maintenance because of its non-porous surface which make them very easy to clean. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of glass tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Slate Tile Near New Jersey
Slate tiles can easily accent any décor in your home or office near New Jersey because of their rich palette of colors. They are considered to be a relatively upscale flooring material which can be used indoors or outdoors to enhance the look of your rooms, fireplace, walkways, and much more! Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of slate tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Marble Tile Near New Jersey
Are you looking for a classy elegant look to a room in your home or business near New Jersey? Porcelain tiles are known for their elegance and beauty and they bring luxury to any interior at home or business. These tiles feature high durability, hardness, sleek shine and sophisticated look. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of marble tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Tumbled Marble Tile Near New Jersey
Looking to spruce up a room with earthy tones that add warmth and light? The word “tumbled” describes both the finish of the stone and the process used to create its finish. Tumbled marble tiles have a distinctive set of characteristics and will compliment any home design. All tumbled tiles will have a soft, smooth and worn look to them. Natural tumbled tiles will have a slightly rounded edge and corners with a soft face. Honed tumbled tile have a matte finish with a rustic edge. Polished tumbled tiles have a polished surface, but a rustic tumbled edge. Antiqued tumbled tiles have a rustic surface with small pits and a worn edge. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of tumbled marble tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business near New Jersey.
Heated Tile Floors Near New Jersey
Imagine walking across a nice warm and cozy tile floor while bare foot…. This type of luxury adds a whole new level of flooring experience to your home near New Jersey.
Schluter Tile Products Near New Jersey
Are you ready to plan your next tiling project for home or business near New Jersey? Visit the Schluter System website for Tile and Stone installation to begin planning the selection of products you’ll need and the estimator tool will help determine how much product will be needed to complete your project. This website includes videos and expert advice from Schluter Dealers.
Laticrete & Tec Bonding Materials & Grouts Near New Jersey
At Laticrete, their scientists are innovating new polymer technologies to help customers bond the most challenging materials in the harshest environments for their installation of tile and stone at home or business. Laticrete bonding materials and grouts offer the best adhesive products and technologies for properly installing tile or stones.
Latest From Our Blog
Welcome To Our New Website. We are Town and Country Ceramic Tile, the largest tile distributor in Rockland County. Please explore our website to know more about services. Click here.
Fun Facts About New Jersey, NJ
- Capital: Trenton
- Year Founded: 1787
- Major Cities: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth, Edison, Woodbridge
- Borders: Delaware, Pennsylvania, New York, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $508,003
- Population: 8,414,350
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 7,836
- High Point (Feet): 1,803
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including potatoes, peaches, and fishing Pharmaceuticals, finance, chemicals, telecommunications, and tourism. How New Jersey got its name: New Jersey was named after the British island of Jersey in the English Channel off the coast of Normandy. The name was chosen in honor of one of its founders Sir George Carteret who was from Jersey. New Jersey State Symbols: State Nickname: Garden State; State Slogan: Come See For Yourself; State Motto: Liberty and prosperity; State flower: Violet; State Bird: Eastern Goldfinch; State Fish: Brook trout; State Tree: Red Oak; State Mammal: Horse; State Foods: Highbush Blueberry. Becoming a State: Date Admitted: December 18, 1787; Number Admitted: 3; Prior Name: Province of New Jersey, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NJ. The Geography of New Jersey: Total Size: 7,417 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: High Point at 1,803 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Sussex (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Mercer County approx. 5 miles southeast of Trenton (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 21 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Delaware Bay, Hudson River, Delaware River. Famous People: Buzz Aldrin – Astronaut; Judy Blume – author of young adult books; Grover Cleveland – The 22nd and 24th President of the United States; David Copperfield – Magician; Michael Douglas – Actor; Thomas Edison – Inventor who had his famous lab in Menlo Park, New Jersey; Whitney Houston – Singer; Derek Jeter – Baseball player for the New York Yankees; Jon Bon Jovi – Rock singer for the band Bon Jovi; Jack Nicholson – Actor; Shaquille O’Neal – Professional basketball player; Queen Latifah – Actress and rapper; Bill Parcells – NFL football coach; Frank Sinatra – Singer and actor; Bruce Springsteen – Rock singer and songwriter; Meryl Streep – Actress; Dave Thomas – Founder of Wendy’s fast-food restaurant. More Fun Facts: Over 100 battles have been fought on New Jersey soil.; New Jersey has the greatest population density of any state, making it the most crowded.; New Jersey is a state of inventions. The FM Radio, the light bulb, the motion picture camera, and transistors were all invented in New Jersey.; The Atlantic City Boardwalk was the world’s first boardwalk.; New Jersey is named after the Isle of Jersey, an island located off the coast of Normandy, France.; The streets on the game of Monopoly are named after streets in Atlantic City.; The first professional basketball game was played in Trenton in 1896 between the Trenton YMCA and the Brooklyn YMCA. Players were paid $15 each.; President Grover Cleveland was born in New Jersey. Other Famous Peoplefrom New Jersey include Bruce Springsteen, Judy Blume, Bon Jovi, and Frank Sinatra.; Other nicknames include the Clam State and the Diner Capital of the World.; Professional Sports Teams: New Jersey Devils – NHL (hockey); New York Giants – NFL (football); New York Jets – NFL (football); New York Red Bulls – MLS (soccer).” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New Jersey .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New Jersey
- Page ID: New_Jersey_United_States_30
- Set ID: United_States_State