Town & Country Ceramic Tile, Inc. is the largest tile distributor In New York, NY.
Founded in 1968, Town & Country Ceramic Tile, Inc. is the largest tile distributor in Rockland County, NY. The variations that we carry and display in our 2000 sqft. Showroom are cutting edge. Our showroom has many in stock items that are available for immediate use on projects, and special order items are usually available within two weeks or less. Town & Country Ceramic Tile. Inc. is a distributor of many of the most popular manufacturers. Our clients include the best known contractors and the top interior designers in the area. We only carry the highest quality products and are known in the industry for our professionalism and friendly sales team. Our goal is for you to select a quality tile that fits your project perfectly, while having a pleasant experience working with us.
Our sales team has an in-depth background of knowledge and experience necessary to help you make the right selection for residential or commercial projects. The sales designers have been with Town and Country for over three decades and they offer design advice and services from the inception of your project, to the completion of the job.
Our team has many years of experience and are passionate about making your aesthetic dreams come to fruition. You can always count on Town and Country to go the extra Tile!! Some memorable commercial projects are: Crown Plaza in Suffern, the new JCC in New City, The Sheldon at Suffern Station, McDonalds, KFC, Subway, Ramapo Cirque, Bon Aire Park, and many others!
Town & Country Ceramic Tile is the largest American Made Tile, Made in the USA Tile, Recycled and Green Tile, Residential Tile, Commercial Tile and can recommend Tile installation professionals you can trust. We provide the highest quality tile for residential projects: Fireplaces, bathrooms, living spaces, kitchens, flooring, hallways, foyers, and basements. We also provide the very best tile for commercial floors, bathrooms and waiting rooms.
Note: ALL photos supplied by Florida Tile
Ceramic & Porcelain Tile In New York
Are you looking to enhance the ambiance of your residential or commercial building in New York by adding durable ceramic or porcelain tiles for decorative or protective use with low maintenance? Ceramic and porcelain tiles add a clean and luxurious look to any room, such as bathrooms, kitchens, foyers, or any other living or working space. These tiles are known for their durability, different colors and texture. They are very easy to install on floors and walls and they add an appealing look to any room in your home or office. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of ceramic or porcelain tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Glass Tile In New York
Looking to add a whole new dimension to a room in your home or office in New York? Glass tiles come in different shapes and sizes that will brighten any room with the reflection of radiant light. They can be added to a bathroom, bedroom, kitchen backsplash, and much more. They are easy to install and require very low maintenance because of its non-porous surface which make them very easy to clean. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of glass tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Slate Tile In New York
Slate tiles can easily accent any décor in your home or office in New York because of their rich palette of colors. They are considered to be a relatively upscale flooring material which can be used indoors or outdoors to enhance the look of your rooms, fireplace, walkways, and much more! Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of slate tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Marble Tile In New York
Are you looking for a classy elegant look to a room in your home or business in New York? Porcelain tiles are known for their elegance and beauty and they bring luxury to any interior at home or business. These tiles feature high durability, hardness, sleek shine and sophisticated look. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of marble tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business.
Tumbled Marble Tile In New York
Looking to spruce up a room with earthy tones that add warmth and light? The word “tumbled” describes both the finish of the stone and the process used to create its finish. Tumbled marble tiles have a distinctive set of characteristics and will compliment any home design. All tumbled tiles will have a soft, smooth and worn look to them. Natural tumbled tiles will have a slightly rounded edge and corners with a soft face. Honed tumbled tile have a matte finish with a rustic edge. Polished tumbled tiles have a polished surface, but a rustic tumbled edge. Antiqued tumbled tiles have a rustic surface with small pits and a worn edge. Contact Town and Country’s great team of knowledgeable experts who will work with you to select the best option of tumbled marble tile designs that fit with your lifestyle at home or business in New York.
Heated Tile Floors In New York
Imagine walking across a nice warm and cozy tile floor while bare foot…. This type of luxury adds a whole new level of flooring experience to your home in New York.
Schluter Tile Products In New York
Are you ready to plan your next tiling project for home or business in New York? Visit the Schluter System website for Tile and Stone installation to begin planning the selection of products you’ll need and the estimator tool will help determine how much product will be needed to complete your project. This website includes videos and expert advice from Schluter Dealers.
Laticrete & Tec Bonding Materials & Grouts In New York
At Laticrete, their scientists are innovating new polymer technologies to help customers bond the most challenging materials in the harshest environments for their installation of tile and stone at home or business. Laticrete bonding materials and grouts offer the best adhesive products and technologies for properly installing tile or stones.
Latest From Our Blog
Welcome To Our New Website. We are Town and Country Ceramic Tile, the largest tile distributor in Rockland County. Please explore our website to know more about services. Click here.
We only carry the highest quality products and are known in the industry for our professionalism and friendly team. Our goal is for you to select a quality tile that fits your project perfectly, while [...]
Fun Facts About New York, NY
- Capital: Albany
- Year Founded: 1788
- Major Cities: New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse, Albany
- Borders: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island (maritime), Canada, Atlantic Ocean
- Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Millions USD: $1,205,930
- Population: 18,976,457
- Land Area (Sq Miles): 49,576
- High Point (Feet): 5,344
- Other Facts: “Key Industries: Agriculture including apples, grapes, wine, milk, and cheese, Finance, communications, clothing and apparel, fashion, computers, electronics, and tourism. How New York got its name: When the English took over the land from the Dutch they named it New York in honor of the Duke of York and the city of York in England. New York State Symbols: State Nickname: Empire State; State Slogan: I Love New York; also its state song, The Empire State (on highway welcome signs); State Motto: Excelsior (Ever upward); State flower: Rose; State Bird: Bluebird; State Fish: Brook trout (freshwater), Striped bass (saltwater); State Tree: Sugar Maple; State Mammal: Beaver; State Foods: Apple Muffin, Apple; Becoming a State: Date Admitted: Saturday, July 26, 1788; Number Admitted: 11; Prior Name: Province of New York, then sovereign state in Confederation; Postal Abbreviation: NY. The Geography of New York: Total Size: 47,214 sq. miles (source: 2003 Census); Geographical Low Point: Atlantic Ocean at Sea Level (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Geographical High Point: Mt. Marcy at 5,344 feet, located in the county/subdivision of Essex (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Central Point: Located in Madison County approx. 12 miles south of Oneida and 26 miles southwest of Utica (source: U.S. Geological Survey); Counties: 58 (source: National Association of Counties); Bodies of Water: Atlantic Ocean, Lake Ontario, Lake Erie, Lake Champlain, Hudson River. Famous People: Kareem Abdul-Jabbar – Basketball player; Christina Aguilera – Pop singer; Woody Allen – Actor and director; Humphrey Bogart – Actor; Mariah Carey – Singer; Sean ‘puffy’ Combs – Rapper and producer; Tom Cruise – Actor; Robert de Niro – Actor; Millard Fillmore – The 13th President of the United States; Lou Gehrig – Baseball Player; George Gershwin – Songwriter; Michael Jordan – Basketball player; Matt Lauer – Talk show host; Ralph Lauren – Fashion designer; Jay Leno – Talk show host; Billy the Kid – Notorious wild west criminal; Colin Powell – First African-American Secretary of State; Franklin d Roosevelt – The 32nd President of the United States; Theodore Roosevelt – The 26th President of the United States; Jonas Salk – Discovered the polio vaccine; Adam Sandler – Comedian and actor; Donald Trump – Business leader; Sojourner Truth – Civil rights activist; Martin Van Buren – The 8th President of the United States; More Fun Facts: The headquarters of the United Nations is in New York City.; The New York City Subway is the largest subway system in the world. It has 722 miles of track.; Taxi cabs are yellow because the man who started the Yellow Cab company read that yellow is the easiest color to spot.; The index finger of the Statue of Liberty is 8 feet long.; The state was named by the English in honor of the Duke of York, who later became King James II.; Peter Minuit purchased the island of Manhattan from the natives for around $24.; New York City was the capital of the United States from 1785 to 1790.; One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the U.S. It is 1,776 feet tall–the year America got its independence.; France donated the Statue of Liberty to the US in 1886.; The first pizzeria in the US was opened in New York City in 1895.; The Empire State Building in New York City is 1,453 feet tall. It was named as one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World. Professional Sports Teams: Buffalo Bills – NFL (football); New York Mets – MLB (baseball); New York Yankees – MLB (baseball); Buffalo Sabres – NHL (hockey); New York Rangers – NHL (hockey); New York Islanders – NHL (hockey); Brooklyn Nets – NBA (basketball); New York Knicks – NBA (basketball); Note: the New York Giants and New York Jets play in New Jersey.” Citation: Nelson, Ken. “United States Geography for Kids: New York .” Ducksters, Technological Solutions, Inc. (TSI), https://www.ducksters.com/geography/state.php?State=New York
- Page ID: New_York_United_States_32
- Set ID: United_States_State